Every writer has responded, differently and has shown following types, of writing reactions; to different ExpertsColumn writing contests.
Some write with full zest –
Yes, some take part in each writing contest, with full zest and leave hardly any one writing contest, without participation; only when, they got tired from exhausting work, they have done, in previous writing contests; to win those writing contests.
- They give, their full devoting participation; as much as, they can give to each writing contest; by submitting maximum articles, till the writing contest ends. Yes they, try to submit, as much article they can submit; during whole contest.
Somestart writing, on getting motivated from contests stats –
Whereas, there are some writers, who submit articles; to take part in writing contest; but does not show, full writing zest in contest. They submit articles with speed of 1 or 3 articles, on some days and on some days, they do not submit even a single article. But they, come in their full form, when they get motivated from contest stats; in which, when they see that somebody is just near to cross their writing position; in contests stats.
- So, when somebody is near to cross their writing position, or they are somewhat near to cross somebody else’s contest stats; then they, get motivated to write more and more articles; and ultimately, come in their full writing zest, full form.
But , some get de-motivated, from contests stats and submit very few articles –
Yes like, above category of writers, who submit maximum articles, by getting motivated from contests stats; there are also some other category of writers, who get de-motivated from contests stats and submit very few articles.
- Yes, from seeing, near wining contests stats of, top 3 or top 5 writers; they feel that they could
- They assume, that they cannot reach to winning contests stats; and does not show their full writing zest, in writing contest and take part partially in contest; by submitting very few articles, approximately 1, 2, 5 or 8.
Some go into, negative thinking phase and does not submit, even a single article –
Yes, there are some other category of writers; who go into negative thinking phase and think that, when they cannot win the writing contest; then what is, use of submitting articles in contest? So, they do not submit, not even a single article during whole writing contest.
- But, in their negative thinking, they forget to think, positive that if, they won’t win the writing contest; that does not mean that the articles, they submitted during contests, won’t earn pay per view earnings.
- Yes, they forget this positive thing that they are still eligible to earn pay per view earnings, from their submitted articles; whether they win contest or not.
Winner is who , who writes with full zest, till last minute of writing contest and leave result to God –
That leave it to God, who will win the contest and what will be wining stats on winner’s announcement day. You just do your work, of submitting maximum articles.